Friday, December 28, 2007

Bible Study

I am so pumped about what God has laid on my heart to discuss at our next Bible Study group in January! As I was taking Alise to school this morning, my mind was racing with thoughts that God gave me. I went straight home and pulled out my Bible and started reading and writing. I prayed for wisdom and that God would speak through me next time we meet.

There are times when I wish our group was closer than we are, but it's hard when you only meet once a month. Everyone's schedule is so busy that it's hard to pencil in time just for ourselves to spend time together and with God. But in the time that we've been together, God has done some pretty amazing things in the area of our jobs. Four of us out of the seven have had changes either in our job or responsibility and all for the better. We've also gained a new memeber who I really like because she is so matter of fact. There isn't anything that I wouldn't do for these girls. And my number one prayer when we're together is that they take a little nugget of something that can encourage their walk with Christ. That's all that matters to me.

No comments: