Monday, March 10, 2008

Invitation

I invited my friend to our Bible Study group next week. She didn't say for sure whether or not she would come, but she told me thank you for letting her know. I told her that our group was praying for her and she said she appreciated it. Oh, how my heart breaks for her. But I am so proud of her for the decisions she's making to change her life and her situation.

I went back to the doctor today just knowing that she would think it was time to start weaning myself off the medication. I was wrong. She said as long as I wasn't wanting to kill somebody or myself, then I was fine. When I asked her when she thought I needed to begin coming off the medication, she told me the decision was up to me. I was shocked. I need time to think about that one. I had set myself up that my doctor would make that decision, but now that it's mine to make, I'm not so sure. I guess I have gotten use to the idea of being on medication. Looking back, it was such a hard decision to make in the beginning and now I can tell that it has helped me so much.

No comments: