Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Sponsorship

We have decided to sponsor Sasha Kuryndin at the Regional Orphanage in Russia. I tried to upload his picture from the orphanage web site, but I wasn't able to. We sent money tonight for Sasha to have an "outing" and Boris, the administrator, has emailed that Sasha is "dreaming about new clothes and sneakers." I plan to do some shopping this weekend and hopefully send a package in the next few weeks. I also emailed Sasha tonight (Boris will have to translate for him) and introduced our family to him. I can't tell you how excited I am about helping this little boy. God has just put him on my heart and my prayer is that God's will for this little boy will somehow be lived out with our help. Please lift this little one up in your prayers. I shared with you on my last post about the circumstances that took him to the orphanage. "But we know that all things work together for good to those who
love the Lord."

No comments: