Saturday, April 26, 2008

Kirk Cameron


Okay. I admit it. I use to be in love with Kirk Cameron. What can I say? What girl wasn't? Tuesday nights at 7:30 was a must-see TV night in every young girls' world. Everyone was in love with Mike Seaver! (If I could find that picture Carrie took of me when we were freshman and I was hugging my poster of Kirk in my pep squad uniform, I promise I would scan it and post it here). Imagine my surprise today when I was in Lifeway Christian Bookstore and saw that Kirk has written a book about his life. I love autobiographies and even though I haven't kept up with him (I do know he was in the "Left Behind" movie), I decided to buy it. I love stories about what God has done and is doing in people's lives and those are just stories that you don't hear too much coming out of Hollywood these days. So, check out the book and I'll let you know what I think, too.

No comments: